Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, June 17, 2019

1 hr. setting up the fuel pump pressure tester and testing.

Bought this to make the connection from the tester to the hose.

The parts ready to be tightened up.  The part on the left of the connection I already had in my pneumatic parts cache...

All assembled....

I set it to 28 psi....

Though when you open the valve and try to readjust the input pressure and lock it in (push in the knob) it was difficult to keep it at exactly 28.  30 will do....  Seems to be holding the pressure...  ...But, when I applied soapy water (used the Extreme Simple Green and water) at all the junctions I found one spot that had a clear leak (input to the Aux pump).  Trying to readjust and tighten the screw clamp didn't work.  I think I'll try a new piece of hose tomorrow and see how that goes.  What if that doesn't work?  Maybe the metal nipple part has a scratch/gouge?  I'll examine closely tomorrow and see.  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment