Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Way too cold to work in the garage tonight..  Well, at least I got some parts over the last few days to gaze at.

Got my K4 switches that I'll be using in my panel.  These were installed on a Sling at OSH and they had a really nice solid feel to them.  Got them here.  Needed 11 of them...

Got my Stratus Dual USB Port.  If you know someone that will also need one, buy two for the price of one just this month!  Get it here.

Also received my battery box for the EarthX Lithium battery I'll be using.  I think the ETX900 is the right size and you can see that hereThis is the battery box I got.

3 comments:

  1. when are you getting that diesel torpedo heater :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Two heaters in there already... I don't think those would have kept up.

      Delete
    2. 30,000 btu/hr I think you would be sweating.

      Delete