Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Another quick half hour priming the luggage door parts.  Kind of in a holding pattern waiting for the tubing to protect the wires in the rear fuselage (coming Thursday).  Once that's done then I can go ahead and close up the rear fuselage and start to quickly work toward closing up the center fuselage.

I understand from SteinAir that my panel has been cut and things are moving ahead.  They better be since I just paid them money to buy most of the avionics.... ;-)

I'll try to get some pics from them this week if they have anything interesting to show.

No pics today, but here's a video showing things I'll have to learn once I get my instrument rating in my plane. :-)



2 comments:

  1. looks simple :) wait till you have to deal with any anomalies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! That's why I'll have to know the system cold.

      Delete