Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, September 13, 2019

Mostly been working out all the wiring and filling out the connection spreadsheet (see below or on the Avionics & Electrical Page as they update automatically as I work on it.

The package from SteinAir is very complete with all the wiring harnesses for the engine.  Nice!
I just noticed this pic is upside down from how I took it.  Hope it doesn't make you dizzy. 😎

Also decided I'm going to get 5 sets of the Molex XRC connectors to install on the sub-panel rib.  This is way more than I need, but it will give me plenty of margin for wires I missed or future changes.  I'll post all the part numbers once I have that totally figured out (lots of options...).

Using those connectors (which I can wire up and install before installing the dash and panel) will make installing the panel WAY easier (and less stressful to think about!) as it will be largely plug-and-play.


No comments:

Post a Comment