Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, September 23, 2019

Work on the garage starts tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I decided to use the 14-pin version of the Molex connectors I already bought, for the two wing connections and the tail connections.  Figured I might as well standardize on that since I really like how robust they are and I have to buy an expensive crimper to properly crimp those terminals...

This is the male side of the 14-pin connector.  One thing I'll do over the next few days is assign all the pins for the 8 connectors...

All my tools covered up for the garage work.  All the other airplane parts are either out of the garage or well out of the way of the expected work.  Can't wait to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment