Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, October 28, 2016

1 hr. fixing the flap motor bolt issue and peeling plastic...  Since I'm still waiting for some parts from SA, I think I'll put in more soundproofing tomorrow and prep and prime some parts.

Still trying to figure out where I'm going to put my transponder/ADS-B antenna...  Maybe just behind the gear or right behind the rear seats in the rear fuselage.  For the 2nd option I need to understand if there's any issue with proximity to the Garmin magnetometer.

It wasn't that the bolt isn't long enough, it's that you're only supposed to use 3 washers...  It would have helped if I read the instructions (thanks Gordon!)...  No washer at the bolt end.  With that change the cotter pin went in no problem.

Peeling plastic off the front side skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment