Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, October 20, 2016

2 hrs. center fuselage.

Gathering the parts for the rudder pedal assembly.

Hmmm....  Notice anything missing?....  There should be bushings already installed on the rudder pedal tubes since it's all welded together.  Me thinks I have a bad set... :-/

With work stopped on the rudder pedals I turned my attention to the flap motor assembly.  You should put the bolt/washers/castle nut on before riveting it to the center console assembly.

The proper way to put the cotter pin through.  I think I might have made it too tight though since it does need to move a bit when operating the flaps.

Looking through Peter's factory photos I found this one, which shows you it's best to hold off on riveting some of the outer rivets on the front floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment