Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, November 12, 2016

2 hrs. misc. center fuselage work

Time to take off the left side skin.  I labeled the parts and skin locations numerically so it will be trivial to put it back together when it's time.

Kept on the skin what I could, which isn't much.

I saw that Jim P elongated these holes, so I figured I'd also need to...

The sleeves which butt up against the bushes will need to be riveted in place.

I saw in the factory photos that these two skins connect with rivnuts.

Rivnuts in!

I want to make sure the pushrod connection to the aileron servo to good before committing to riveting those sleeves and installing the assembly.  The pushrod should be on it's way from SA.

No comments:

Post a Comment