Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

1 hr. putting the canopy on and fiddling with it.

In place.

Right side is pretty much up against the rib.

Left side somewhat less so.  But, I was told by the factory that the jog (they called it a joggle) on the canopy should line up with the skin, which it does nearly perfectly on the left side.  The right side of the canopy the jog isn't really visible to me.

The parachute cable is slightly in front of the slot it goes down on the right side.  OK?

I measured from the front edge of the canopy to the front edge of the firewall strip.  Left side: 30 3/4" and right side 30 5/8", a difference of 1/8".  OK?  Am I overthinking this?  Underthinking this?...

The back edge of the canopy will need to be held up in order to drill these holes.  Others have used a carjack and 2x4 to push it up.  I'll try the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment