Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, March 30, 2019

1.5 misc.

Checked in with the factory on what gets mounted on the firewall and they confirmed my list.  Here's the list again with notations as to whether I have that located:
  • 2 GPS brackets and units: One for G3X and one for 650  YES
  • Fuel Pump and cover  Cover YES, Fuel Pump, NO (come with the engine?  A quick look in the engine crate and I don't see it).
  • Oil Tank/Bracket  YES (oil tank came with engine)
  • Brake Reservoir Bracket  YES
  • Overflow Bottle/Bracket  YES
  • Battery and its mounting box  YES
  • Starter Relay (diode mounted on relay)  YES
  • Master Relay (diode mounted on relay)  YES (Factory says this is mounted on the cabin side, but that doesn't make sense to me since it connects with the starter relay.  Thoughts?)
  • 2 slow-blow fuses  YES
  • Cabin Heat Splitter Box  YES
  • TCU   NO (Come with the engine?  A quick look in the engine crate and I don't see it)
  • Turbo Servo  NO (Come with the engine?  A quick look in the engine crate and I don't see it)
  • Ambient Pressure Sensor  NO (Come with the engine?  A quick look in the engine crate and I don't see it)
  • Grounding Bolt  YES
On the cabin side I have:
  • Regulator  YES  (came with engine)
  • Cabin Heat Inside Cover  YES
If anybody has any info on the above red notes, I'd appreciate it.

As I expected the factory recommends installing the engine-side items before mounting the engine due to limited space.

Had this one last piece (control stick assembly cover) to do.

Most of the above mentioned parts that I've located.

My engine! 😁

The 6mm fuel return hose.

This is all I've found of the 8mm fuel hose.  Surely doesn't seem like enough.  Anybody have a USA source?

No comments:

Post a Comment