Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, October 4, 2019

More than an hour today cleaning up and organizing the garage.  I want to orient the fuselage differently than it was so I can store the wings on the dolly they're on now.  This way I can do stuff on the wings more easily (e.g.  I realized I still had some rivets to fill on the bottom of the wings).

The dash/panel has been in my home office for a couple of weeks and I actually like it there.  Easy to check things and work on it as necessary.

I printed out my wiring spreadsheet (sometimes I like to look over an actual piece of paper rather than the computer screen).  So far 85 wires listed and that doesn't include all the pre-wired engine monitor harnesses.  Soon after I printed it out I found another important wire that wasn't listed: Master Switch (battery) to the battery contactor.  A few more passes and it'll be done (maybe 😁).

The garage all cleaned up and ready for the plane to return!  I want to put the wings dolly on the left side and angle the fuselage with the tail toward the right rear.  Hope that works.

I'm ready to rock-n-roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment