Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Plane is back in the garage!

Wings back in!  You can see why I want to keep them on the dolly.  Forgot I still had some rivet heads to sand down.

My neighbor down the block who kept the fuselage safe helps me roll it back up the street.  Weird sight...

Back in, and in a different orientation.

This will be my electrical workbench.

My fuel, oil and cooling workbenches.

This was from the article I read recently that gave me the idea to use those Molex XRC connectors.  I noticed that there are some lines that are shielded and should have grounds through the connector, so I added those.  I do have to check whether my fuel signal lines are shielded.

No comments:

Post a Comment