Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, April 12, 2015

2 hr's today priming parts (it was a beautiful day!) using my new priming rig and new sprayer (which I LOVE!).  My previous pneumatic sprayer, which I found difficult to use, died, so I bought a highly recommended electric sprayer.  This sprayer is light-years easier to use and it has a perfect fine spray.  Also, since it's electric, it is way easier to move around.  I'll post a video sometime over the next week or so showing my whole part prep process from pulling the plastic off to priming.

Notice the orientation of the bolt: down.  So, if the nut falls off, gravity keeps it there.  This is standard practice (but not noted in the instructions so you should know this).

Cleco'ed up and ready to rivet!

Had to bend one flange of this part out and this is how I did it.

Then the rivet gun jammed and progress ended for the day...  Will try to unjam it tomorrow...  Argh...

No comments:

Post a Comment