Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

1 hr. gathering parts for the next few pages of instructions (forward center fuselage).  Also got my preliminary drawings for my paint scheme.

Some parts gathered.  Some of them need prepping.  Still need to fix the two swapped channels... :-/

I like the front of this.

This looks like a chin strap to me.

I prefer red...

Not bad, still kind of like a chin strap.  But, I like the tail...

I asked the designer to combine the front I like and the tail I like and got this back.  Like it.

Darker blue.

Darker red and Black.  Classy.

Darker red and darker blue.  Also classy.  My gut is telling me either this or the one right above.  Your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment