Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, June 24, 2017

2 hrs. misc.

Maybe I'm dumb, but I have no idea how to use these Nylo-Seal connectors...  Time to do some Googling...

Spinning my Exacto blade to get through the leather for the holes that will be rivets.  I ran the reamer through after this.

And this is where it will go.

Hmm...  This top plate seems a bit long to fit behind the console.  This probably is related to the issue I had with fitting the landing gear channel through some ribs - I had to do some flange bending to get it though, so that probably altered the distance here.  Some measuring and thinking will be required to figured out the right way to address this.

I assume the console goes between that thick piece and the seat rail.

Finally got around to riveting these covers in place.

Goes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment