Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, June 12, 2016

3 hrs. continuing work on the rear skins.

Got my Super Soundproof material (1/4") from Aircraft Spruce yesterday.  This is way better quality than what came with the kit (thicker and denser).  I bought 10' of it.

On it's side to put on the side skins.

Working my way up the right side.

Rounded out these flanges a bit (this is before).

Looking good.

Making my way up the left side.

Done for the day.  Maybe rivet tomorrow?  I'll want to double check everything, especially the instructions before riveting...

A satisfying view.

NEXT TASKS:
  1. Drill out and rivet the gussets on Rib 3.
  2. Rivet the rear skins on.
  3. Rivet the one on the left wing's step rib that needs special handling.?? (to be done in "spare" time).

No comments:

Post a Comment