Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Just wanted to let people know that I won't be able to do much, if any, work on the plane for the next few days.  Should be back at it Sunday night.

To entertain you in the meantime, here's a chocolate chip cookie recipe you MUST make! :-)  Use the best ingredients you can find (e.g. Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chips, quality vanilla extract and the best butter you can buy) and follow the directions exactly (e.g. you need parchment paper on the baking sheets)!  You won't regret it!!

The wet stuff all mixed.

Ready for the combining (don't forget the baking soda in the dry mix!).

Ready to go!

And into the oven....

Here they are.  OK, I over-baked them a bit, but they were still AMAZING.  Trust me, you'll thank me!!  Email me (my profile has my email) and let me know how they came out! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment