Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

2 hrs. finishing up the new closing brackets and testing the friction in the linkages.

Carefully and incrementally grinding out the opening.  Not too tight and not loose at all...  A delicate balance.

Multiple checks against the bushing to see where it needed some grinding.  I think this was the final check.

I had noticed a bit more pitch friction than I liked the other day, so I started to isolate the various parts of the control chain.  The culprit: The joystick pivot itself.  That's easy to fix.

And the new closing brackets are all done and the torque tubes don't move!  Glad to have that done with, so I can start moving forward again.

No comments:

Post a Comment