Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Well.... I've been wanting to work on the plane, but it's been too darn cold...  Woke up yesterday and it was 3 degrees out (-16 C).  The highest I could get it in the garage with 2 portable heaters going was about 40 degrees (~4.4 C).  Too cold for me to work in there.  If I can get it to mid 50's I can work, but less than that, forget it.

Tomorrow should be much warmer so I'll definitely work on the plane and try to get a bunch done.

Had a unexpected and nice visit from Jordan of TAF USA yesterday.  He checked out my build and took a bunch of pictures and a video.  Nice to see him!

Until my next post, here's a picture of me doing a happy dance while on vacation in St. Croix last week.  I highly recommend that island! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment