Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, April 19, 2018

1 disappointing hr...

This is a rear view of the where the rear parachute cable bolt goes through.  Notice it's not drilled out.  Wish I knew the purpose of this hole before I had the side skins on because it's now MUCH harder to drill this out and ream to size.  After this picture was taken I started to drill it out...  It's going to take a while to get it right without over drilling it.  I've bought various drill accessories to make this easier and so far I still don't have the right combination of tools to work in this tight space on a hole of that size.  I'm going to update my Task List so that this is way earlier in the process, so other builders don't have this difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment