Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, April 7, 2018

2 hrs on front seat belt buckle install.

Put in a 36" board to sit on while I'm working inside.  I need to put some angle bracket on the front so it doesn't slide back.

Finally found some grommet material that works for the seat belt pass-through.  It's fairly stiff and I wasn't sure it would fit around the edge, but it's pliable enough that I was able to open it up and put it on.  It has some adhesive on the inside so it should stick.  I put the bottom one on then passed the belt through and then put on the top one.  If you put on both first it's a bit tough to get the end of the belt through.

An AN4 bolt goes through this hole to connect it.  It needed to be reamed out to fit the bolt.

Couple of washers and the bolt on the this side.

And it's in!  Both sides done.

No comments:

Post a Comment