Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, June 23, 2016

.5 hr priming the gusset part I had gotten from the factory and riveting in the rudder cable box.

A rare time that I brush the primer on.  I'll install the part tomorrow.

Using my customized hand riveter to get into the rivets for the rudder cable box.

Was at a Lowe's and saw these paint chips so I grabbed a bunch to see what colors might work for my plane.   The picture doesn't really capture the actual colors, but I'm liking the bottom two together.  The colors are somewhat darker in real life.

NEXT TASKS:
  1. Rudder cables and supporting structure is next.
  2. Rivet the one on the left wing's step rib that needs special handling.?? (to be done in "spare" time).

No comments:

Post a Comment