Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

1 hr. center fuselage stuff..

These parts don't seem to sit well and the holes in these brackets don't line up well with the channels.  Also I noticed a difference in the number of rivets between different builder's blogs.  There are two rivnuts inserted along the leading edge of the the bracket, but the rest are rivets.  One blog I saw (Peter's) showed several more rivets than there are holes in my bracket.  For some of them I'm not even sure what they would connect since there doesn't seem to be anything behind them.

Put in all the rivnuts in the GMC (using Loctite 277).

2 comments:

  1. That looks right. Also put a 1x3 (3" side vertical) under the front (firewall side) of the floor to raise it up to the approximate level that it will be at. The bracket will fit better then. Some of the holes in the bracket will get rivnuts for the under seat covers. I think I had one more then you do though so you might need to add one.

    ReplyDelete