Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, November 3, 2016

3 hrs. on the rudder pedal assembly.

Back in place and ready to start...

The pieces fit.

Bushes in place.

The closing brackets are a tight fit.

Got my new luggage cross brace and it fits well.

The stops in place, but I'll hold off on tightening things until the cables are ready to be attached here.

Had these parts with my collection of hardware for the pedals, but I don't know what they're for...

Had to take it all back off to rivet the brackets and floor part down.  The line of holes across the middle of the picture were not drilled through the floor, so I did that.

Done riveting it to the floor.

And back on it all goes...

Cleco'ed.

And all done!  Time for a margarita! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment