Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, September 7, 2017

1hr. misc.

Formally hired SteinAir to do my panel!  They have a large backlog, so it will actually be a few months before I'll see that panel.  Which is fine since I have a lot to do before then...

These are the right tools for labeling your wiring and tubing.
Label Maker: http://amzn.to/2wMTCEC
Label Tape: http://amzn.to/2eKjVke

Time to connect the rudder tensioners (I had forgotten the springs go there... ;-)).  Attach the bolt end first...

...then the cable end.  Bolts tightened and marked with torque paint.  The brackets are not screwed down until the very end when you're rigging the rudder.  EDIT: I'll have to redo the bolt end since I forgot the washer that should go over the spring hook...  Ugh...

Time to do some better labeling of wires that I hadn't labeled properly yet...

... and even the tubing.

I'll put these back on for now, even though they go on the outside of the seat fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment