Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, September 30, 2017

2 hrs. on some wiring and installing the tail light.

Installed the wire (3-wire shielded Tefzel) for the left rear headphone jack and then realized I need a lot (~60') more wire to complete the headphone and microphone wiring...  Time to put in an order with Aircraft Spruce...

Making the backing plate for the tail strobe/position light.

Measuring multiple times to make sure it will all line up...

Make sure it's lined up with the wind...

And the M3 rivnuts are in.

Backside.

I need to buy longer M3 screws (25mm), but this is what it will look like.

Checking the fit of the part in the rudder (which I haven't touched in nearly 3 years...).  I foresee mixing up epoxy filler in my very near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment