Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, November 19, 2017

1.5 hrs on the pitch servo connector.

Power and ground 2-core wire pinned.

Check my work?  Like all the wiring, I'm checking continuity before committing to the connector.

The 5-core wire bundle from the pitch trim motor.

We want the two white wires to go to the pitch servo.  The others go on to the panel.

I started to try and cut the cover off and quickly realized there was no way I was going to cut it all down the length I needed to...

So, instead I cut the two white wires and grafted on another 2-core wire that will go to the servo.

Graft complete and heat shrink on for strength.  I'll add more heat shrink tomorrow for added strength here.

This is how far I got today with the pitch servo connector.  Just need to connect the trim wires and the CAN Bus wires I did yesterday and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment