Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, November 10, 2017

Well, it looks like I won't get to build the harnesses until Sunday at this point.

But, meanwhile I decided I'm going to cut the wire bundles from the wing roots (I have enough wire there now to get to the panel) and install them in the fuselage.  This way that wiring can be done now.  I will put Molex connectors at the fuselage wing connection points and the wing roots, so when it's time to put the wings on it will be a quick matter of snapping the connectors together.

That all is probably obvious to everybody else, but sometimes it takes me awhile to get there... ;-)

I just bought 2 sets of these connectors for all the lighting on the wings.  I'll get something else for the pitot wires since they're 14 AWG wire and higher current.

No comments:

Post a Comment