Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

1 hr. on the tire and firewall.

Today at Intel we had a "Maker Faire" to show off our hobbies, so you can imagine I wanted to show off my Sling project!  My table.  Huge reception!  Most people's reaction was like "What???  I never heard of someone building their own airplane!  That's crazy..." :-D  or "The other stuff here is toys, but this is the real deal.  Amazing!"

Another project on display was this robot keyboard player.  Pretty cool.

I ground down the shoulder washer by easily half, but it still didn't easily allow the nut to catch.  Tomorrow I'll try inflating the inner tube somewhat to see if that helps.

Half gone...

BobZ recommended using aluminum tape to cover over all the unused holes on the firewall.  I bought this.

Need to double check if the holes here without rivnuts are needed in this area.  I don't think so, but I'm not certain.  Anybody know?

No comments:

Post a Comment