Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, November 12, 2018

1 hr. in the cockpit.

I had forgotten that the center console already had the rivnuts for the throttle assembly, so I screwed those in.

There seems to be a small bit of play as to the longitudinal position of the assembly on the dash, so I'll check factory photos to see how it looks coming out of the factory. Once I establish that I can mark the hole locations and put in M4 rivnuts.

Another thing to check in the factory photos is the height of the stick grips.  Seems high.
EDIT: Yes, they're definitely too high.  Factory photos show the top of the stick near the bottom of the Garmin display.  So, I'll have to cut down the sticks.  You can see lots of photos of Sling cockpits here.

Looking under the dash it looks like it'll be easy to relocate the grounding block to the sub-panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment