Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

1.5 hrs on the lighting.

Got my package with the lighting parts.

Unwrapped and tested all the lights.  A red front light.

And a white rear light.  The package came with a dimmer switch, but the manual makes no mention of it.  I assume that is to dim the pilot-side red light?

The manual says to cut these parts as so...  But....

Hmm, the part doesn't match the manual.  No holes on that upper surface.  I guess you just rivet the bottom to the ceiling?

I assume I need to dig out these holes (they're filled with foam)?

The wires get routed up this conduit, which I was able to push a wire up.  But, where does it go exactly?

If you look in the left rear hole it goes right past there.  But, then where does it go?  I couldn't get my boroscope into that hole to follow it.

Started to dig out one of the holes, but before continuing I want to hear from the factory as to how this is all supposed to work.  I could of course just brute force it and dig it all out and fish for wires, but I like to know what the factory does before brute forcing things...

No comments:

Post a Comment