Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, July 15, 2016

1 hr+ cleaning and organizing the garage (it gets messy after a while and that drives me crazy...) and cleco'ing more parts onto the center fuselage.

These ribs and the strengthening plates.  The small channel sitting there awaits it's right side twin on it's way from South Africa.

These attach to the gear mounting box.  Put these together first before attaching to the box (just the 3 parts, those other parts are not associated).

With all the above parts in place plus the main spar assembly.  Just cleco'ed for now.

NEXT TASKS:
  1. Need to figure out what's OK to rivet and what I should hold off on...  I know I can't place the main spar until I get that part.
  2. Rivet the one on the left wing's step rib that needs special handling.?? (to be done in "spare" time).

No comments:

Post a Comment