Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, July 1, 2016

3 hrs. organizing!  I took almost all the parts out of the bags and sorted them by part number.  My mantra for building happiness and success:
  • Know where to find your tools
  • Know where to find your parts
  • Keep the shop neat and clean.

This is what I should have done months ago...

Some bags though I decided to keep together.  If it was a highly contained module then I felt it was better to keep together.  Most though, for me at least, it made sense to break it all out.

NEXT TASKS:
  1. Still need to find some parts which begin CT-... which I need to for the next section.
  2. Prep of next batch of parts for center fuselage.
  3. Rivet the one on the left wing's step rib that needs special handling.?? (to be done in "spare" time).

No comments:

Post a Comment