Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, July 25, 2016

No work on the plane this week...  Been busy trying to catch with other things since I got back from my business trip and I'm also waiting for a shipment of parts from SA to arrive any day.  So, kind of in a holding pattern, so to speak...

In other news I'm heading to Oshkosh on Wednesday!!!  I CANNOT wait!

I'm going to do a live video feed on Facebook when I'm at the TAF booth (I'm going to give a tour of the Sling 4 that will be there) and I'm going to try and figure out how to post a link to it on here before I go live.  Can't guarantee it, but I'll try.  Even if I can't do it live here, I should be able to post a link to the video after it's done.

In any case I'll post a bunch of pics from OSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment