Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, March 3, 2017

1.5 hrs. clearing out garage as much as possible to make room for arriving sub-kits.  Should be interesting...  String wiring through the rear fuselage and prepping parts for the throttle and brake lever assemblies.  And a math problem for my blog readers. ;-)

Other than the magnometer, all the wiring in the rear fuselage is strung through.  Elevator trim, COM1, COM2, VOR and tail lights.

Part gathering...

Know basic trig and geometry?  Like a challenge?  I've been banging my head against the wall trying to figure out the following and I feel like I'm one or two relationships away from solving this.  Any thoughts?  Email me if you solve it or have a hint!  Note that the tangent line seems to point toward the upper point, but that's merely coincidental.  If you moved the lower right point up a bit, it clearly wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment