Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Well, still not much actual work done...  Finally starting my new job at Intel tomorrow as a hardware designer, so I've been busy trying to get stuff done before that.

Still though, I've been thinking about the engine and gathering more info on the EdgePerformance modified Rotax 912 option.  I got the install manual now, so that will help me figure out the electrical and plumbing for the engine.  This mod adds turbocharging and electronic fuel injection to a 912 ULS.

Got this photo of an install of the engine with mod.  Nice.

Also, bought this mini-sander attachment for my electric drill to use for sanding filled rivets.  Thanks PeterC for the idea to try a new approach for doing that tedious task.

No comments:

Post a Comment