Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Friday, October 27, 2017

Haven't been able to work on it much this week, but have been doing research and planning.

My two missing parts are coming on Monday: The proper COM1 antenna backing plate (I had an old revision) and the new GMU-11 Mounting Bracket.  Also coming early next week is the wiring loom.

Meanwhile I've been gathering the necessary documentation to figure out the wiring between the servos, pitch trim motor and magnetometer (the end of the CAN bus in my setup).  Once I figure that out then I can start to build the complete wiring harness for those components, which are the last things to wire up through the fuselage.

Once that's done (including installing the loom wrap) then I can start to close up the fuselage a bit more: rear top skins and center side skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment