Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Misc. stuff over the last week.

I need a better blade to cut the filter out of the housing...  The box cutter knife I have just wasn't.... umm, cutting it. ;-)  I'll try an Xacto blade next.  I did get the oil analysis report back and it looks fine.  They/we won't really know about any issues until the next analysis to look for trends.  They said some metals were slightly elevated since it's a new engine.


I've been wanting to tweak the aiming of the taxi/landing lights, so I got to that last night.  Not much range to adjust, unfortunately.  I did manage to point the taxi lights a bit lower than the landing lights.  I keep both on when landing at night.

Enjoying the fall colors....

One more. ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment