Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Some minor tweaks to my flap control config., looking at the AOA config, and a cool way to make a POH booklet I saw on Facebook.

Made slight changes to the Up and Down Endpoints based on further reading of the VPX Manual.  Also enabled slow retract for go-around scenarios.  So now, it'll slowly retract the flaps if the engine RPM is above 4500 RPM.  "Continuous Flap Enabled" allows you to click again before it reaches the next stop point and it'll skip that stop and continue to the next one.

In my last post, I said you needed an initial click to activate up or down movement, but that no longer seems to be the case.  Not sure why, but it's not necessary - The first click and it starts movement.


I've been wondering why the AOA display doesn't show when I'm on final and I think it must be because the "Approach Target AOA Calibration" has not been done.  I'll have to figure that out.

Someone on one of the FB Sling groups came up with a way to make the POH into a compact booklet.  I must do this.  My current printout is pretty big.


No comments:

Post a Comment