Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, August 13, 2018

Quick hour torquing the main gear bolts to about 18 ft-lbs and starting to gather main wheel parts.  I was going to work longer except I managed to drop a heavy tool on my head, so I decided to quit for the evening...

Torqued and marked.

I confirmed with Mike Blyth that the center section of the main gear does not need to be finished in any way and that's also true of the ends where the wheels get attached.  I like less to do. ;-)

For the project up to now I have not set goals to get things done by certain dates, but I'm motivated to do that now because I can see the end in sight and I really want to get it flying by Spring.  I won't share them here, but I'm looking to be goal-driven for the remainder of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment