Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

1 hr. misc.

OK, I tried 3/8" - 32 and -24 nuts and neither fit...  Thoughts?  It's getting annoying...

Instead of that I'll fit the fuel selector to the panel.

Lining up the large hole in the face plate with the hole in the panel and making sure the holes are horizontally lined up with the panel, I taped the face plate in place and drilled the holes.  You need to get the up/down right too because the holes have different spacing for the top and bottom.

Perfect.

I recently got my iPad Pro so I tried a test fit.  It fits, but I need to figure out the trick to putting it in with the lightning connector attached.  Here I've flipped the photo so you can see what it will look like.  BTW, the screen on the iPad Pro is amazing.  Foreflight looks fantastic on it.

2 comments:

  1. maybe it's metric. M8 x .75 (https://guitartrade.com.au/nut-pot-metric)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was starting to wonder if it was metric. I'll try those. Better fit! :-O

      Delete