Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, December 1, 2018

2 hrs. misc.  Other than the pics below, I sanded a bunch of rivets and filled a bunch more.  Can't wait until that's done...

Sketch of my fairly simple pitot/static setup at the panel.  PeterV made the recommendation to have test ports for the lines, so I'll do that.  They will just have plugs in them when not testing.

Quick test fit of the forward paneling makes clear that the rear interior skin and probably the floor carpeting need to go in before this can be done.

Went around and touched up the filled rivets that needed it.  Marked so I know which ones to sand next time.

Scoping out the fuel switch placement.

The Nyloc nuts for the engine mount say "(High".  I assume that's high temperature?  Shouldn't have standard Nylocs firewall forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment