Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

1 hr. mostly contemplating my navel...

My progress slows when I'm not certain about things...  When it comes to the firewall, everybody seems to do things a bit differently - which means I have a hard time deciding which way to proceed.

Many builders seem to have either factory people nearby, the ability to visit the factory or have experts on hand...  I have none of these, so I thrash a bit...

Contemplating how to connect the diode to the starter solenoid.

Contemplating how to connect the diode to the master solenoid...  Which I have yet to decide where to locate.

The manual says to mount the starter solenoid with M5 rubber mounts, but those are not to be found in my parts packages.  So, I bought these, but I'm not sure they're suited.  Too high?  Probably should be double male, not male/female.  What did other people do?

Maybe the height is OK, but I still think I need double male (which were not readily found on Amazon at least).

My ANL 50A fuse on a holder.  I just ordered a waterproof (ish) ANL holder, which I think would be better.  Should come tomorrow, so we'll see if it's suited.

No comments:

Post a Comment