Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Well, I've wanted to work on the plane....  But, a work "emergency" and home tasks (have to keep the spouse happy if you want to complete an airplane... ;-)) have gotten in the way of progress.

My plan though is draw up a complete layout of the firewall (which I'll share here and on the Firewall Page) so I know where everything electrical is going to go.  I need a complete plan to make progress on anything.

On the suggestion of someone on the Sling Builder's FB group I'm going to add an External Ammeter Shunt to my circuit so I can better monitor my battery status.  It's a very easy add and I'll share those details when I'm completely certain of the implementation.

No comments:

Post a Comment