Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Didn't work on the plane today, but I did hear back from TAF on my two questions and I got a couple of things in the mail for the plane.

1. Yes, I can use the 1/4" fitting I received the other day for the fuel selector return lines to the tanks.
2. To put the clamp on the regulator hose I need to remove the nipple from the fuel regulator, put the hose and clamp on and reattach the whole assembly to the regulator.

Got the Thermo-Tec exhaust wrap (I've seen others doing this) and the sealing washer from California Power Systems (though it looks like you can also get it from Aircraft Spruce).

Back of the exhaust wrap package for your reading pleasure.  Maybe get a few horsepower out of doing this and a few more HP's adding on an aftermarket fuel injection system...  Get a bit more speed and/or save some fuel...

No comments:

Post a Comment