Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Saturday, May 20, 2017

1.5 hrs. on the rear seat upholstery and throttle assembly.

There was a bad stitch on the rear seat back upholstery that was preventing it from sliding over the seat back, so I carefully cut that stitch and it slid over just fine.

The back.

My brake lever wasn't able to be pulled all the way back so I contacted the factory and they indicated that the workers there trim the plunger part done about 3mm.  So, I removed the brake master cylinder from the assembly to do this.

Ready to be cut...  I did more like 4mm since it seemed to have plenty of threads to spare and I didn't want to have to do this again.

Making some sparks!

A test fit proved it worked perfectly, so it was time to reassemble.  Here I'm using my attach the washers to a piece of painter's tape trick to get the washers back in place.  Tight fit!

And it's done!  Full motion achieved.

I like the look of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment