Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Monday, February 26, 2018

1 hr. misc.

The one and only item my Tech counselor cited for fixing was the two inner rivets shown here (and on the other side) which weren't seated flat.  These were near impossible to rivet at all due to the various overhanging flanges.  I think it would be very difficult to drill those out cleanly and do any better riveting them so I decided to instead supplement those rivets with another larger rivet in the middle of the 4.

...Like this.  I'm happy with that.

I wanted to insulate these vertical surfaces since there's no insulation from here back to the rear fuselage.  I don't want my rear seat passengers to be cold, so....

...I put in insulation on all the vertical sections.  I feel warmer already. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment