Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Man I've wanted to work on the plane.... But, it's been a bit nutty at work this week.  I'm a hardware design engineer at Intel and I've been debugging my design recently.  The pressure is on to get it working soon....  So, I've been working every night to get the bugs out.

This is a screen shot of a simulation of my design.  Time flows left to right and the horizontal lines are different signals in my design.  I have to stare at these simulations sometimes for hours until I figure out what's wrong...  Detective work.  Sometimes obvious and found in minutes, sometimes it's a needle in a haystack...

Hoping I can get some good hours in on the plane this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment