Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, August 22, 2019

A bit of a disaster struck my garage last night....  The plane appears to be totally fine, but a very large tree fell on the garage last night.  It broke through the roof and opened up the ceiling, raining some debris on the plane, but nothing large hit it.

I was working on the plane just 20 minutes before the tree fell...  Good thing I wasn't there, because where I was sitting was right under most of the heavier debris.

The tree will hopefully be removed tomorrow and then will begin the process of cleaning the garage (total mess...) and repairing the roof and ceiling.  Pretty depressing - but, it could have been much worse....

It'll probably be a week or two before I'll be back working on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment