Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Categories

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Out of curiosity I looked up the professor I had at RPI for my sculpture and welding class and I see that's he's retired now (I think he eventually became department chair), but still exhibiting his work (he was always a working artist).

Here's a recent exhibition and his bio on his website.  I'm proud to say that he enjoyed the works I did in his class.  I also visited him at one of his exhibitions in New York City a few years after I took his class and he remembered me. :-)

I still have one of the sculptures I did in that class - it's on my front porch.  I'll take a pic of it and post when I get a chance this weekend.

As a matter of fact, after I take that picture, I'll email him with it and see if, after ~40 years, he still remembers me.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment